Our Cottage Gite
Our two bedroom Cottage Gite is a comfortable, inviting and superbly equipped home from home. It sits nestled beside the Presbytere but retains privacy with its own terrace for alfresco dining, relaxing and watching glorious sunsets or even the stars and a garden area to sit and while away the hours or watch the birds at the feeder. Just a few steps away is our dedicated Spa with Hot Tub and Sauna for you to enjoy.
Deceptively small from the outside, on entering the Cottage opens into a lovely large space where character meets contemporary.
Click on the photos on the left to scroll through the gallery...
Change over day is usually on a Saturday but we can be flexible so please ask.
A lovely welcome hamper awaits you. The contents will vary due to season and what is available locally and the length of your stay but will typically include fridge essentials such as: milk, cheese, eggs, butter, ham, bread, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and other seasonal and traditional items as well as a bottle of wine, of course! There may also be a home made cake or treat too.
Just the two of you ... we can arrange the Champagne, flowers and chocolates for that special occasion or romantic getaway.
Please ask when booking for any special requests.
What you will find waiting .... in your lovely, light and airy 2 bedroom Cottage Gite - sleeping 4
- Bright airy space
- Double mezzanine bedroom with storage and seating
- Ground floor twin bedroom with storage and seating
- Lovely ground floor shower room with twin basins & large walk in shower
- Full sized open plan kitchen fully equipped with: cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave etc
- Plenty of kitchen utensils and cookware, plates, mugs, pots, pans etc
- Dining area with door to the garden
- Large lounge area also with door to the garden
- Log burner - first basket of logs included at cooler times of year
- Bath, hand and kitchen towels and bed linens provided (please bring your own towels for use in the Spa or on the beach)
- Hair dryer, Iron & ironing board
- Travel plugs
- Cottage garden and terrace area including seating, sun loungers, parasol and bbq
- Access to all garden areas, verandas, seating and hammocks
- Picnic hamper basket, picnic rug, cool bag & canvas 'chairs in a bag'.
- Storage space available for bikes etc
- Selection of books, games and toys
- English and French TV, DVD player & selection of DVD's
- Free Wifi access
- Starter stock of essentials washing up liquid, toilet roll, some basic store cupboard items
- Welcome hamper - details above
- Fresh bedding & towel change for guests staying more than one week
For your comfort and enjoyment
In the large fully equipped kitchen you will find: full size fridge freezer, cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Also a large selection of cooking utensils, pots, pans, crockery, a kettle, toaster and coffee machine; every effort has been made to include all items and utensils for cooking and dining. Also available are a hair dryer, iron, ironing board, travel plugs, picnic basket, rug and cool bag for guests to use.
The dining area has a large table and 6 chairs and leads onto a comfortable lounge area complete with ample seating and a log burner. Here also there is a television and DVD player along with a selection of DVD's as well as French and English TV. There is also a selection of adults and children's books and games for those nights in.
The main bedroom is on a mezzanine and has a double bed and is comfortably equipped with clothes storage and seating.
The twin bedroom on the ground floor is also equipped with seating and clothes storage.
The shower room has twin wash basins with storage under and a very large walk-in shower.
All linens and towels are provided for the Gite - please bring your own towels for use in the Spa or on the beach.
Outside there is a dining area with seating on the terrace for those alfresco meals, sun loungers, parasol and a bbq. If you are feeling more energetic, there is boule and swingball before relaxing in the hot tub and sauna!
Cottage gite guests also have full use of the main gardens and seating areas.
Our aim is to provide everything you may need to have a perfect time here with us.
We are available if you need anything or we can help but otherwise we aim to be unobtrusive while you enjoy your holiday.
Your holiday should be relaxing; totally stress free and enjoyment from beginning to end.
With this in mind we provide all towels and linens, essential provisions and many extras all included in the price you pay. There are cleaning materials in the Cottage Gite - just in case - we do not expect you to be cleaning while on your holiday all we ask is that when you leave everything is as you found it and that you have had a fabulous time.